Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Tuesday Thrills - Vera Bradley Laptop Bags

Laptop Bags
by Vera Bradley

If you've grown tired of that basic black vinyl laptop case, let me introduce you to Vera Bradley. This accessories company was created in 1982, after founders Patricia Miller and Barbara Bradley noticed the need for more feminine looking travel cases. 30 years later, the Vera Bradley brand continues to inject fun and colour into the luggage industry, producing duffel bags, roll-on luggage, school backpacks, toddler bags and laptop cases, which I've featured today.
 

Their signature style is based on quilted cotton travel bags in unique prints and vibrant colours. Prettily patterned on the outside, with a padded interior lining and safety straps, Vera Bradley laptop bags are designed to protect your favourite gadget in style. Utterly girly, slightly rustic and easily functional.




1. Mini Laptop Case in Twirly Birds Pink. 11 1/4" Width. $52 / R423.30
2. E Reader Sleeve in Suzani. 8" Width. $32 / R260.50
3. Laptop Portfolio in Happy Snails. 17" Width. $82 / R667.50
4. Mini Laptop Case in Buttercup. 11 1/4" Width. $52 / R423.30
5. Laptop Portfolio in Baroque. 17" Width. $82 / R667.50
6. 17" Laptop Sleeve in Mocha Rouge. $45 / R366.30
7. Mini Laptop Case in Night & Day. 11 1/4" Width. $52 / R423.30
8. Attaché case in Folkloric. 14" Width $88 / R716.30
9. E-Reader Sleeve in Rhythm & Blues. 8" Width. $32 / R260.50

These prices are quite competitive compared to what we get in stores here in South Africa. All the patterns are interchangeable, each bag type/size is available in every print. If you like a specific theme, you will be delightful to know that there is also stationary, wallets, umbrellas and cosmetic cases to match. So you can colour coordinate all your personal portable gadgets. To see the full range, visit 
verabradley.com. International shipping is available via Barnes and Noble.


Happy Shopping!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need one of these - so tired of my black laptop case. Love the patterns and colours on these :)
xxx
http://blog.diamondsanddust.co.za

jkd said...

I love the second one!

ChiChi81 said...

These laptops are just so refreshing! Whenever I go out, I carry this really boring gray and black laptop bag (which was a freebie when I bought my lappie ugh...) and I'm starting to get sick of it lol. I especially like the 3rd laptop bag :)

Cheers,

Wi
A Single Girl's Musings

Bailey Schneider said...

I love these! So chic for a business meetings :-)

Much love, Bailey from Vanilla Blonde

Aurelia said...

Woah! These bags are so cute :D

Sharda said...

Such bright beautiful prints. I would love to have a laptop bag like these ones.No. 7 is my favorite; you can combine this one with lots of colors.;)

M.E said...

I like the last one, it could almost look like a Pucci pattern :)

http://fashion-gourmet.blogspot.com/

Social Emissions said...

These are amazing! such wonderful bright colours.

Thanks so much for your comment on my blog, would you like to follow each other ?

http://socialemissions.blogspot.com/

Sovina said...

love the prints and colors..:)) Also, loved your Gossip girl post..

Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog ..

http://weddingonthecards.blogspot.com/

Dainté said...

I like the first one !
ⓈⓈ ⒻⒶⓈⒽⒾⓄⓃ ⓌⓄⓇⓁⒹ